Refund & Returns Policy
All orders ship the same business day if an order is placed before 11am CT. After 11am CT or on weekends, orders will ship the next business day. All orders, including those that are expedited, are shipped with the United States Postal Service.
All orders are provided a tracking number via a confirmation email.
If an order is shipped to the wrong address and is returned to Natreum, then we will verify that the address it was shipped to matches the address provided in the original order. If Natreum was responsible for the error, then a replacement will be shipped at no cost. If Natreum was not responsible for the error, then a replacement will be shipped at your cost and discretion.
We will accept the return of any unopened products purchased directly from us within 30 days of delivery. Please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. We will give you instructions on how to return your products. Proof of Purchase is required.
After 30 days post-delivery, we can no longer offer a refund or exchange. Partial refunds in certain circumstances may be granted at the sole discretion of Natreum. Please note, we reserve the right to refuse returns on orders exhibiting fraudulent behavior.
If you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please contact us within 30 days of delivery by sending us an email at email@example.com. We are happy to exchange damaged or defective items for a like item.
We cannot accept returns on items that are not purchased directly from Natreum.
We will not refund or replace items for products purchased from unauthorized sellers.
When returning an item, shipping costs will be deducted from the refund total.
Please package the items you are returning carefully in the original packaging or in another secure manner and include the invoice or order slip.
Please send all returns to the following address:
Attn: Shipping / Returns
4815 Excelsior Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
For your own protection, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee we will receive any returned items or that they will arrive in good condition.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send a return notification email. We will also notify you whether your refund has been approved. If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 30 days.
We ship all our products as fast as possible, but depending on the ship-to location, the time it takes for an exchanged product to arrive may vary.
We cannot cancel a USPS order once it has shipped. If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order does happen to be delivered after you have contacted us to request a cancellation, Customer Service will email you a pre-paid return label and fully refund you for your order once it is returned to us. We can only refund for expedited shipping if the order was not delivered by the estimated date.
Note: Order cancellations must be requested to Customer Service prior to delivery. Otherwise, your request will be considered a return and follow our standard return policy.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you have not received a refund after 30 days, please check your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you have done all of this and still have not received a refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information:Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of the Website, you may provide personally identifiable information if or when registering.
- Non-Personal Information:Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also may automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, and the duration of your visit.
- How We Use & Share the Information Collected
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Other Uses & Information
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that “serve up” web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us, we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (i) fulfill a government request; (ii) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (iii) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (iv) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing catering services or other services or products referenced on our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.